I whant my game back please

Blue collors and unbalanced gift rocks from space aside,
It´s now after 1500 hours (in norway too) of the 7.11.

No word at all. great work.

The blue hue makes it worse plus any blue lights in game like certain torches but if u have brighter colors they will counteract the amount of blue lights and some are way more sensitive than others for example it took a few days of long hours of playing for me to get a headache but people more sensitive that amount of blue would effect them much faster also id prefer not needing a torch when ever i wanted to go somewhere

would be nice to hear something from Funcom on the plan to end this event.

Yea im waiting for them to send the update or patch to remove it so i can actually play

Just found this link on steam

Don´t know why it´s not come up here yet

We’ve patched the PC version and the Halloween event is over. We’ve patched the PC version and the Halloween event is over on that platform.

Play SP and st up pls.

I will as soon as the game I payed for (just as you) works again

I totally agree with this post

You might whant to put news like this out on the Steam news as soon as posible as well, so folks dont get the feeling of beeing left in the dark.

I found it on a thread, not on the news, but that might have been me not restarting steam every 5 min =)

Just checked, and it´s still not on the Steam news yet.

Anyway, I´m gona take @ BTRR `s
friendly advise and be off.

enjoy all.

But he found it on the internet it must be true, also the author of the study is clearly reputable because … well … it’s on the internet. I’m not even going to get into the debate, suffice to say he/she is wrong and no amount of arguments or links will change that when trying to convince persons who have studied in this field.

I honestly have no idea what people mean by getting a migraine from the “blue light” of the event. I play this game 5+ hours when I get on and I’ve never suffered a headache from it. I think what’s actually going on is your eyes are just working harder to see stuff than normal. It’s just normal eye strain people are blowing out of proportion.

2 Likes

And if you cud have a limitation so you only get 1-5 skeleton keys only i have not bran any problem.

It was a great success I believe too for me and my boyfriend. We mined some incredible stuff, things I never had before or were difficult to find.
I will agree though on it now needs to be over. I’m trying to be positive and look at today as being a bonus day seeing I thought it was suppose to be over. I will be upset tomorrow if it’s still going on though.

@Snobird1020
If you define success by being unable to build, unable to PvP since no one was playing, unable to farm anything but metors, getting migraines due to the eye strain required to play, unbalanced drops destorying the uniqueness of getting a good legendary, broken single player, broken doors that allowed players to walk through them even on pve servers for easy looting of bases, and handing out Dragonfire easier than iron ore then sure it was successful.

@Masmassu
-could of- is the key here. It wasn’t that way so it is a problem. Now everyone will be running around with OP legendary farm and plenty of repair kits for them. It completely destoryed the risk v reward v choice of using your favorite legendary there is no risk now and all reward it will never break and it don’t matter if you loose it. Since everyone now has 100s of keys and kits.

1 Like

@YogArchpriest yes, we get it, you hated the event, give it a rest

also,

could have

1 Like