I will raise two problems that happened to me after the last update in the isle of siptah ps4 map

Hello, I will raise two problems that happened to me after the last update in the isle of siptah ps4 map

1- There is a problem with the fighter, he disappears, suddenly he is late in catching up with me for up to 15 minutes, and I go to him in his location in the map, he is not in his place. It happened to me more than once and the last time he died without any reason. I hope you find a solution to this, the horse has no problem, no It disappears and catches up with you right. I hope the fighter is like that
This problem happened to me in the isle of siptah ps4 map

2- There is another problem, the delay in the appearance of the shape of things that entered the box with the presence of a frame path.

1 Like

I have had similar issues with a thrall.

Every time I log into the game, his weapon is unequiped and he fists everything.

Other issues include him walking in slow motion. Creep walking, like they’re over encumbered. This issue happens constantly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.