I'd like to ask questions

I’d like to ask questions via Zendesk as we’ve been directed many times.

However, the Request Type drop down only show the following:

So because of a lack of a general inquiry option players are forced to choose another. Some opt for ban appeal if it is questions regarding reports, land claim abuse, etc.,…

But I’d also like to point out that there’s now a Funcom ID Change. I recall when this was not an option and my friend created an account to play with us and accidentally used an email with their real name not knowing that the first time logging into Conan would generate a Funcom ID based on the email through Steam. They chose Bug Report because there was no other option and their report to Zendesk regarding the name change request was put on the backburner. It wasn’t until they came to the forums to complain that it was taking a month to be addressed that it finally was.

The problem with all of this is that while we’re provided with and directed to use this platform and not the forums for our questions, the process is confusing for players. I can’t speak on staff but I can imagine that staff may feel it necessary to use canned responses because it does not apply or is maybe even confusing on their end as well?

Please add a general inquiry option like before.

3 Likes

I’d also like to point out that in the ToC it states that ban appeals will not be considered for suspensions, only for permanent bans. Despite being directed to choose Ban Appeal for more information regarding the suspension in the forums.

So if you’re trying to get clarification regarding your suspension, the wording leads to an expectation that a suspension may be considered via the Ban Appeal option. Additionally, explanations are rarely clear, often only a repeat of the in game ban message.

This is frustrating.

2 Likes

This is Funcom :smiley:

But yes, a lot can be improved there. The addition of the Funcom ID Change option might give us hope.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.