If you could add 1 thing and remove 1 to the game what would it be?

Remove - The great lie that was thrall caps will improve performance. . . it did not.
Add - Musician thralls that play drums, the harp, the flute etc.

6 Likes

Add - ‘passive-flee’ setting for followers (possibly to replace the current ‘stand there like a moron and let them kill you setting’, lol, or possibly just in addition to it)
Remove - negative perks for thralls (I don’t mind the irrelevant ones, but the ones that remove several levels worth of gains in the stat I was actively trying to increase tend to be a bit frustrating…)

5 Likes

When they announced the thrall cap, I grabbed a bunch of top tier fighters and tossed them on the wheel, so I have about a dozen that I could level up, but why bother?
As you say, negative stats should not be the rule but the exception. I could see a congenital disease RNG every 5 or 6 thralls, but the RNG on negative stats is just very poor programming IMO.

4 Likes

Add Dynamic building damage already.
Remove the raid window and go 24/7 on officials.

3 Likes

Can I say “more casual clothing options and face and hair options” as the one thing I’d add, or is that cheating.

For what I’d remove, uh I’m too much of a filthy casual to get bent out of shape over game mechanics so I’d get rid of the sun rising in the south and setting in the north.

add the mummy of the final boss for exiled lands
or
remove the journey step mentioning it so I can feel like I’ve really done it all

6 Likes

I thought more about it and realized that if I were to remove something BIG from the game in order to improve the all-round gameplay experience I’d remove explosives entirely. I’d also make it so you can’t even raid people’s bases when they’re offline, on all servers. lol **** your greedy raid, people have real lives too.

Playing competitive PVP in any game shouldn’t require a full time schedule.

4 Likes

So long as another way is fixed to mine star metal, I’d be fine with that. (And the relevant journey steps would need to be changed, obviously.)

3 Likes

Is explosives the only way to raid/destroy a base?
Because it has multiple uses, but others are not very effective: simple explosive arrows/orbs, combined explosions, traps and exploding imps for example look good, but don’t really deal big damage. Gas counterparts are waaaay more effective and superior in terms of damage.
I would like to see their damage vs. humans/creatures to be increased a bit. AND added knockdown effect.

Only other use that is very useful is what @DanQuixote mentioned. Getting the fallen star journeystep completed. In SP as I mentioned, I don’t play online.

2 Likes

1 thing to add - Working boats that can be used as travel on water ( it will open more map possibilites to modders and even main game itself ) sadly i have 2 ideas but other one can wait i guess

1 thing to remove - I guess at some point thrall and pet fooders are useless, but so far i cant think what to remove XD

edit line :smiley:
I figured what to remove - distance between clan/player thralls, because i wanted to build Human chess table, but i cant place NPC as figures , also i cant finish normal my bar because barlady is too close for dancer… so yeah i would remove distance or atleast make it smaller like u can place foundations nearby and on each foundation u can place 1 thrall… :c this is what i would remove

5 Likes

Working boats would be nice. Especially for Siptah. Maybe just a raft that can ship you around the coast. No fast travel needed. Build a raft from logs, twine, tar and silk or something and enter the sea.
Nice idea @NeoTheMatrix!

3 Likes

There is a trick to accomplish closer “ranks” with no mod. Place follower 1 where you want them, the have them follow you. Place follower 2 where you want them, have that one follow you, and repeat. It takes followers 15 or so minutes to return home.

4 Likes

I would start with completely removing the current decay system where player can loot decayed buildings.
Decayed bases should in my opinion just disappear completely as if they never existed.
No more vultures running around with repair hammers checking bases all over the map, I know it is a feature, but I cannot help but seeing it as greed even though I have looted a couple of decayed bases myself, but it just shouldn’t be a thing :slight_smile:

Add a new decay system with fx 2-5 days before decay sets in, but decay should at least be stretched over a couple of weeks where they slowly lose hp and will need repair, and if the max decay period is reached then it should just vanish with no interaction from vultures… I mean other players :grin:

4 Likes

Add: doors and chests with passwords. So everyone who knows the password of a door or chest can use it, even outside a clan.

Remove: no building zones for private servers and single players

5 Likes

Remove: Hit based poison (guaranteed)

Add: Make the game more dark and desperate in places. More fear of the supposed be some terrifying creatures.

20211017_012132

20211017_012227

Request granted! :joy:

3 Likes