Ignasis I need helo

So Ignasis I was reported by taebaybay and her friend but I didn’t do any of the kicking them from the clan and even if I did I shouldn’t get banned for something like that. I put so much time in to this game for y’all to f me over like this one of her friends even made fun of my mom having a stroke and they sit here and harass two 15 year olds now how do you feel buddy. Wow bro like it’s crazy banning people’s without realizing what’s happening cmon man

I couldn’t reply so I had to do this shut up bro I don’t care bro even though we talking bout the age still what about my mom buddy you sound dumb bum get off this website bro :joy: like bro u spent like an hour typing that out what is wrong with you son prolly suck at every game you play

First, you read this very very carefully:

NEW FORUM ACCOUNTS: Please be aware that newly created users can’t send private messages until a certain threshold has been met, which is to read 5 different posts, 30 different messages, and spend 10 minutes logged in. This is to prevent automated spam.

++

On another note, if you are only 15, should you be even playing this game? From the Conan Exiles EULA:

https://store.steampowered.com/eula/440900_eula_0

BY INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE (18 OR OVER) AND HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN CONTRACT SIGNED BY YOU AND THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, ACCESS OR INSTALL THIS GAME.

1 Like