Ignasis why do we take damage from a sandstorm in caves or at the under water dungeon?

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] Unofficial online and single player
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE] PVE
Region: [Please enter your server region] USA

[Describe the bug here] Taking damage while in a cave or deep under water

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. While inside a cave or at the under water dungeon you take damage from a sandstorm
1 Like

Well, its a magical sandstorm… :smiley:

2 Likes

I noticed this in the Silver Mine but was a few days before May 7th so not a result of the update. Was about to fight the scorpion queen and had to wait for visibility to clear up. This was in single player.

Yep, same here.

Funny, it’s not really a bug but how the sandstorm is made in general on the map.
They can resolve this, but I guess if you want to help Funcom in this case, you should pinpoint the locations so that they can adjust/modify that part to not be effected by sandstorm.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.