Im be banned, please any advice regarding a rectification

So I was expelled from a server, I still do not know why, I have already sent the messages asked and a request for rectification because I really do not think that the clan has done anything outside the rules, so I could still access other servers, now I have tried to enter other servers and I have been expelled from all the officials. I do not understand what happens, at least you could tell me why and if not, if it is forever, so uninstall. but there is no answer or reasons.
Perhaps someone who can advise me or guide me towards whom to communicate, may not communicate correctly, thank you for your attention.
i used
Google translator

Is there an easy format to follow for these cases? There were always people threatening to report me for funcom banning,however as I mentioned before, I have never broken the rules, so I wonder if anybody verifies the allegations or just go directly to the expulsion after the report

Many people threaten to report you, so probably something you did.
Can you tell for what they threatened you?

1 Like

Hey there,

You can make a ban appeal using the same method as is used for reporting. It can be found here:

Please note, Europe staff is currently on holiday leave (EU law). It may take a while before your issue is resolved.
You may not get any replies from staff, knowing they have to look into the issue first without causing it to escalate and then have to decide whether to unban you.

2 Likes

Yes for example for landing good head shots on foot and I really enjoy horse archery for landing good shoots full speed and normal speed on horse back. For simples things like this.

And no so old video regarding this types of claims, also things like because I killing him in a PvP server them the team mate go to the pillar most close to encounter and well you could just walk or used another pillar for things like this. Don’t remember all but I still have many messages from the last that blame me on ps4 for things similar to this

1 Like

Thanks you so much for the answer. So I guess I have back lucky XD I will try the form that you send me later when i have the Chance.

Skip video to 3:37

They claim aimbot for shoots like this. XD

1 Like

Nice shooting :smiley:

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator

1 Like