Impossible to open the door inside the dungeon. (video)

Game mode: Online official (Isle of siptah map)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE (6058 server)
Region: EU

Impossible to open the door inside the dungeon.

(I apologize in advance for my bad English)
Went through the dungeon, took all the necessary steps along the way.
I’ve seen podiums for spheres, but with spheres. The fact is that I need to put these spheres, these spheres were already placed there and the door was opened without my participation.
Went to the last room and killed the monsters.
I killed two guards at the last door, but the platform on the floor didn’t work and the door wouldn’t open.
After trying a few manipulations with the lever under water etc.
I go back. And was forced to leave through the entrance door to the dungeon. (to get out of the dungeon)
The outside door of the dungeon was still open ( lighted door and available).

It looks like you were in the dungeon of the… I wanna say Twice-drowned?

I ran into an issue there where the boss wouldn’t spawn at all so the last door couldn’t be opened.

I’m waiting for them to actually fix the glowing goop issue before i try it again.

No. I entered the dungeon and went through it from beginning to end without incident ( not counting the open door after the podiums with spheres., and spheres on pedestals that were already on pedestals). I killed the monsters in front of the last door and the guards ( I wrote this above). Also in this dungeon, there seems to be no boss, only security at the door. And then I was there for 15 minutes trying to figure out what the problem was, and then I recorded a video.
I mean that the corpses of the monsters had already disappeared by this time as I recorded the video. (if that’s what you mean)

There not being a boss is what I think the problem was; the last door doesn’t unlock until the boss is killed. Since there IS no boss, you’re stuck having to walk back out.

Hey @rascal

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.