Impromptu Duel Night Results! (11/2)

Had some fun on Saga tonight; lots of people and lots of duels! After having some casual matches we had the top 4 winners participate in a final four. Everybody fought really well!

These are our champions for the night:

#1: Fass
#2: Sleves
#3: Anavar
#4: Torsksin

Might have some more duel nights in the future, so keep an eye out. :wink:

5 Likes

Did they win anything sweet @Mussagana ? :slight_smile:

And Prince Ptah won the community choice award! Just saying

1 Like

what about interim champ Uebashka xD

Hos come sleves got number 2. On global i read he loose alot :blush:

But IT was fun following the global chat. Next time is it possible to see the duels somewhere ?

1 Like

duels were in pit master arena so you can come and watch )

1 Like

I gave out some gold. It wasn’t planned and was mostly for fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

was it in the arena?

is it open now to duel people?

It was in the arena and just sort of happened last night, wasn’t anything official. Mussagana just ported a bunch of people to the arena and tossed people into the ring. I streamed it live and may upload it to youtube later on.

2 Likes

He gave mussagana some gold I heard…or maybe something RPish

I chose four of the duelists to face off against each other based on repeated wins. Uebashka or Dack would’ve been included but they had logged out by then.

Maybe if I do this again in the future I’ll have a sign up period and something more formal (though it’s still just to have some fun and not anything official). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still thanks for the gold )

How much gold was it?

not as much as Fass got,but still decent )

Link please Spread! :slight_smile:

Here it is in its entirety. Be warned it’s about an hour long and I can’t be bothered to edit it down. Decided not to even put this up on youtube because they’re giving me crap about copyrights.

Watch live @ Twitch

What were the prizes? :slight_smile:

Will there be statues made of Fass, Anavar, Spreadicus in Old Tarantia? :smiley:

I think statues in their honor would be fitting

Statues of them in Tarantia, Khemi and Conarch, as well as their images during loading-screens would be a fitting reward for their deeds! :slight_smile: