Improved crafting organization

In addition to the suggestions found here: Suggestions: Crafting + Inventory UI QoL Improvements

Would like to add a few more.

some sort of organization to the crafting windows. Right now there is really only the search option, and the small icons at the top.
Would like to see drop down lists. For example,
Building materials:
-Tier 1:
–Sandstone
—foundations and floors
—ramps and stairs
—walls
—roofs
-Tier 2:
–Stonebrick
—foundations and floors
—ramps and stairs
—walls
—roofs
-Tier 3:
–Black Ice
—foundations and floors
—ramps and stairs
—walls
—roofs

Crafting Stations:
-Artisan’s table
-armorer’s bench

etc

a detect prerequisite to crafting would be nice as well. This would make other crafted materials to be included as long as the required materials are in the inventory. (as long as it does not require another crafting station to create it)
example:
an item requires twine, but there is only plant fiber in the inventory. It would see there is enough plant fiber to craft the required twine, and so use it to create the desired item.

Along this line, it might also be helpful if items included a suggested breakdown of necessary raw materials. (example: brickstone would include a breakdown of necessary stone and ironstone needed to craft the item, not just list the brick and iron reinforcements)

1 Like

I posted something similar in another thread, but I would love to be able to turn on or create folders in the crafting menu. So I could go into a folder called building for all building parts then further under sandstone, or khitan or black ice to get the ones specific to that tier/style

It would make it a lot easier to find things. Currently i dont ever use those buttons at the top they just dont seem to work well. I do use the filter which is the only thing that keeps it usable currently, but you need to remember what a something is called for that. example Khitan Frame instead of window.

The benches could use the same type of folder structure available.

The biggest QoL improvement for crafting though would be if the filter actually removed black space on crafting stations. right now for example i search for pick on the black smith and have to do a ton of scrolling to find it because its a t4 blacksmith and its going past all the black spots where the flawless weapons would show so i have to scroll the same amount as before i filtered.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.