In game currency

Hello so I’ve recently came back to the game of Conan because I’ve heard they’ve added a LOT of new things and me and a couple friends wanted to dive back into the game although I noticed that they added a battle pass and I thought for 10$ it wouldn’t hurt grabbing if I’m going to be playing again but shortly after my bank notified me that that purchase went through I checked the game again and I still have not received my in game currency after a month… I’ve checked the forums and people got there currency shortly after maybe a couple of days I’ve been waiting what feels like forever did I get ripped off or do I still have to be patient after a MONTH of waiting for somthing I’ve already paid for ?

Send your receive on Zendesk! Unfortunately you are not the only one with this issue! I am sorry fellow exile. Give as much as possible information required, don’t loose the money, it’s pity!

Edit, on second thoughts, your title it’s confusing, so I will tag @Community, your situation needs attention!

Greetings Exile,

Please submit a ticket to the Help center so the Funcom team can investigate what’s happening in your account.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great day!

2 Likes