In german translation the thrall starvation goes to 240min after going in serversettings

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug

Hi there and sorry for bad english.

i have a the problem that from now to yet my thralls have maximum 240min of Starvation.

i cannot make then bigger as that… but only when i play in german! here the screenshots:

here we see that my thralls have 4hrs left (and that is maximum). … okay seen not because i cant uppload screenshots :confused:
anyway… the point is that i have the options in the server menu that i can make higher starvation. but wen i have the german translation active it goes every time back of that 240 min. when i chose english i have no problem and the server setting is saved… changing back to english it will goes back to 240 min as i go in the server menu. not bevore.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.activate the server menu in german will make the thrall starvation set too 240min (everytime)
2.changing language to english
3.setting old starvation value it will saved.
4.changing back to german. all fine.
5.by next visiting the server setting in german it will going back to 240min.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.