Increased Ping to Server

Game mode: [Online official Server 1951]
Type of issue: [Performance]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [Oceania]

Increase in ping from server resulting to unable to log in.
Has been on the server for the past 2 months, clock almost 3-4hr daily.
Ping seems to spike today and yesterday and logging is not possible today.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Ping was around 100 in the past
  2. Logging in yesterday, keep around 140, fail to log in, manage to do so after 30mins.
  3. Logging in today, failed for the past 6 hours. Even the connect shows 135, it keeps kicking me out

Are you sure there isn’t a ping restriction on your server?

I know the restriction is usually set at 140 ping… which means formerly playable E.U servers with say 120 ping, lock me out if it’s got enough active players which will bump it up over 140

Even at 135, ping isn’t constant and if it hovers over 140. Problems.

Was on the server for the past 2 months, unless they have made some drastic changes. This ping increase is noticeable, and results in the inability to log in. Tried after the server reset, took me around 15 mins, even there is no one around in the server.

Hey @Walkerbow

Welcome to our community.
Have other players in that server experienced the same issue?
Otherwise, it could be related to some performance issues we’ve fixed on Testlive. Once we release that patch live, could you report back to see if this issue has subsided?
Thanks in advance,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.