MAP
Select map

Exiled Lands
SERVER NAME
Enter server number or name

Bug Description:
BUG DESCRIPTION
Describe the issue. Please be thorough.

Lost character that had dlcs and bazaar items and battle pass. Game froze one day and I haven’t been able to log back on server since. It has the infinite loading screen then says lost connection. No matter what I try I can’t log back in that server with that account but I can log in with a alternate account.
Bug Reproduction:
BUG REPRO
Please describe the steps you took to cause this bug to happen.

It is only my account that is glitched so you can’t reproduce it.
Finishing your report!
The information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

Create New Report
Basic Info:
Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3523

Bug Description:
Lost character that had dlcs and bazaar items and battle pass. Game froze one day and I haven’t been able to log back on server since. It has the infinite loading screen then says lost connection. No matter what I try I can’t log back in that server with that account but I can log in with a alternate account.

Bug Reproduction:
It is only my account that is glitched so you can’t reproduce it.

On my PS4 pvp server 3523 I have lost my level 60 character with the dlcs, battles pass and bazaar items due to the infinite loading glitch. I have not been able to log in to the server since 3am of Aug 19. The loading screen loads halfway then stops and finally loads server after 5 minutes to only lose connection and kick me out. I really dont wanna make a new character and spend money again due to this game breaking glitch and my base is sitting without anyway for me to defend.

8/20/23 12:42am I have been able to make a new character on alternate account and log in but dont have my dlcs, battle pass and bazaar items I purchased.
8/20/23 9:10pm new character on alternate account is experiencing the same glitch. Now that’s two characters I’ve lost.

Greetings kylewojo95!
Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to our forums!

Could you please provide us the following details about your issue please:

• Is the server 3523 the only server, where you play with that particular account, that you can’t log in to?
  • In regards to the new character from the alternate account, do you rememer if you started to experience this issue in the same/nearby location as your main character?
  • Do you remember the map location where you left your characters and started to experience this issue?

In order to solve your issue, please attempt the following steps:

• Uninstall your game;
  • Log out from your PS account;
  • Log back in;
  • Reinstall Conan Exiles;
  • Make sure every update is installed and that your connection is stable.

Afterwards, attempt to run the game once more and let us know if the issue has been solved.

We’ll be waiting for your reply!

Thank for responding, Yes that’s the only server I actively play with that account and the glitch happened in the same area. It was at great dam in the right temple you can build in. It’s where me and clan mates base is at and where I normally log off at. I tried to kill my first character that bugged to try to get my loot but I couldn’t it was completely glitched. I will try to reinstall the game again with the additional instructions. This is the only major bug I have experienced so I really hope we can get this fixed so I can use my character again.

Just tried to reinstall again it still didn’t work. I think the dev team will have to get involved to get my glitched body so I can play with my character again.

Thank you for your rpely kylewojo95!

In that case, we suggest that you open a ticket with us so that we may have a better look:
https://funcom.zendesk.com

Important: Please Make sure to select “Report a Player” as the issue type.

Our team will await your report!