Input needed: latest patches adding unplayable lag

I had decided to pull this game off my high end gaming rig just prior to this update. I was and had been having enough problems with it since day one with a computer that’s far above the system requirements for this game and I figured the latest patch was going to do what the rest have…cause more problems than it fixed. I hate being right. Two of my friends who still have it on PC have reported the same issues as you plus a couple more. You’re by far not the only one. I just keep my eye on the forums now to see if anything is actually getting fixed enough to bother reinstalling it and will continue to do so…at least for a while. I really had high hopes for this game when I got it in early access. Lesson learned.

I’d say both. The issues in this game have always seemed to affect some people more than others to one degree or another. And, yes, there are those who do minimize the issues quite a bit.

I’ve read a lot of forum posts on this forum and others such as Reddit and Steam…etc. and there are a lot more people experiencing performance issues with this game than some folks would care to admit. To show you guys that you aren’t alone, here’s a link dated December of '18 from these forums and here we are almost a year later still taking one step forward and three steps back.

1 Like