[Input Request] Quality of Life improvements for siege/raiding

Yes Machicolations

One suggestion could be a war. This is different from a raid. Raiding happens as normal. But a war is when both parties agree to fight. The point is to let the opposing clans bring thrall armies to fight each other. Perhaps there could be additional mechanics to this feature.

1 Like

That would be nice, but aiming on his own I dont think the A.I would do such a thing (seeing as they barely can aim properly at players :p), but the player seting the aim, a Trhall that keep firing and repair after 3 shots would be hellla cool.

Yes let have some thralls, to fire trebuchets also it would be useful to have a small catapults with wheels to move round.

3 Likes

I really like the sticky bomb idea.

Couldn’t read the whole thread but here my thoughts:

• don’t change the repair mechanic. it’s already good and soon or late during a siege if you are defending you’re gonna run out of materials

• limit 1 vault for player and not for clan

• everyone should just forget about offline protection, it’s a survival game, you either spend your time playing or you’re just taking computing powers from people who are actually playing the game, if you don’t have the time stick to single player, i’m telling it for your sake and your sanity, people who are not playing shouldn’t impact the game performances for other people

• ballistas to climb to unraidable bases, the ballista should be used only as a way to climb up to mountain peaks bases and should only attach to building pieces, much like in ARK abberation with the line for those wolf-type monsters to walk over crevaces, and something to cut off the ballista line, or maybe just “despawn” the line and the hook as soon as somebody repair the building piece where the hook is attached

• no ramming stuff, just bring back the elephants and rinos damage to buildings we had during early access, maybe only during raid time

Thank you for all the suggestions, everyone! You’ve given us plenty of input to consider :slight_smile: