Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America
Had an insane 20+ wave purge because it kept starting then stalling out, then starting over from scratch. All told, I think it restarted 3 or 4 times.
I believe the issue is that my thralls were all equipped with truncheons and too many thralls were KO’d vs. killed. When I finally requested aid from others on the server and instructed them to kill everything that wasn’t a T4 crafter, then it finally was able to complete after a whopping 2 hours!
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Build a base on the island in the SE of J6.
- Equip about a dozen T3 fighters from Sepermeru with truncheons.
- KO almost everything, waiting until between waves to kill them.
- Wonder when you’re finally going to get the regrouping message until after a few minutes you’re informed that the exact same faction (Starved Exiles) will be attacking in 10 minutes. Observe that the purge meter has not depleted.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 several times until you call for backup.