Instant lvl 80 character paid service bug, need swift asisstance (anniversary)

I’ve just paid 50euros for instant lvl 80 character and ingame it has a different voice than the one i had picked in creation mode. As a rp player i actualy care and it is important to me that my character is going to have exact voice i picked in character creation. Any chance for swift support assistance? Every day without it im missing anniversary rewards and challenges such a daily login rewards and full vanity set dogs of the desert which i want to get with the exact charcter i created with instant lvl 80 service. its 16 days until anniversary ends so that was actualy a reason to buy lvl 80 insant character option in a first place to be able to collect the whole set with the new character that i consider as my main. I actualy lost 100euros because this bug happend 2 times in a row. Since there is no response for my ingame petition and support mail aswell, i think im stupid enough to buy instant lvl 80 character service third time hoping its gonna work since today is my last day to begin anniversary challenge quest line in order to complete it in time before it ends at june 9. (i dont want my money back, i just hope i will get my funcom points back for bugged services so i can use it for different ingame purposes…)

WISH ME LUCK GUYS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

This voice bug has been there for some years. If you change zone you’ll notice that the voice changes.

I had that bug with one of my characters as well, sadly the support doesn’t seem to be able to do anything about this kind of issue because the response I got was long the lines “We can’t do anything about that after the creation of your character”.

I know they cant change anything after character is already created. But since its all about 100euros for a working ingame service and that service failed, what they can do is check if everything (gold and stuff) is on my bugged characters as it was during creation, delete them, and return funcom points. I cant imagine why that could be a problem.

Normally that shouldn’t be a problem but currently the Funcom support is insanely slow. People pay for premium and get locked out of their account due to “failed payment” (while the money is still gone) and gat seem to get help fast enough, some say they wait for months.

According to this, the sector of customer service we are discussing in this topic should remain unchanged:

" To be clear, most customer service interactions will remain unchanged. We are having to reign in a few services we’ve offered in the past.

Here are three example situations that demonstrate the changes:

Account Page Services and Complications - We will continue to offer full service for all players for these issues.

In Game Issues that Block Mission or Experience Progress - We will continue to offer full service for all players for these issues.

Deletion, Crafting or Currency-based Purchase Mistakes - We will be happy to continue to assist paying players. We will have to stop providing these kinds of services for players who do not support us financially. This includes item and character deletion. Items necessary for the completion of missions and quests are not included in this change of policy."

You are right, it will remain unchanged, hence they will contact you back in about 3-4 months.

Great, makes total sense