Invisibility again... and MY MATE IS A CORPSE!

Game mode:(Online official
Type of issue:| Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

My and my mate are fighting a mammoth.
I think she gets a bit trampled towards the end of fight.
Mammoth dies.
I don’t see my friend. Just her shield and axe are laying in the snow. I see her nametag too on the floor. She tells me she’s alive and kicks me. So physically she is standing right next to me even though I see her corpse on the floor.
She climbs her horse. Now I see her corpse in the horse (see picture). She relogs. Still a limping corpse.
Then we go fight some giants, and she’s totally invisible.
She appeared again after some time.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.fight mammoth
2.become a corpse
3.try to live your life as a corpse?
4. Sue funcom because you will probably never get laid again

4 Likes

This happened to me as well , since it was only one time and I didn’t think of getting screenshots I didn’t report it , But the same thing , I was visiting another clan and my host got trampled to the ground by a rocknose , and afterwise i would see her move (and legs with walking movement) but she was in the “sleeping” position ( so horizontaly on the ground ) it was pretty weird to see , same as you after some time it got back to normal …

I always take screenshots of weird stuff. I have a huge collection of them…
Usually I don’t bother sending them because it’s a hassle for me as i only log in the forum from my phone but this was too close to the previous invisibility report I made so i thought maybe it will be useful.
To be honest this wasn’t so problematic, but when you try to fight in arena and one person is invisible, it is game breaking.

1 Like

Halk if it happends again Tell your friend to try and move through ur Base Walls. This thing was showed to me by X player and he looted all my boxes, all of this while i was seeing his sword only.

Works in SINGLE player also, you could try it maybe without being banned or worse… myself could not replicate the thing and the player has not showed me how :stuck_out_tongue:

You might have found something that could help the devs get rid of this invisible looting(worst part of it…it does not show in the event log).

Interesting, but no thanks :slight_smile:
It’s sad, but I’ve never been in interested in exploiting any of these bugs, so for me they’re just pure annoyance…

Hey @Halk

Did this issue show at the same time the server was experiencing problems, like lag or high latency?

1 Like

In my case i have not noticed a bad Server Performance.

As a Matter of fact i have not noticed stuttering or bad Server Performance since 2.2 is on live.

Hi @Ignasis,
The server was running well. That night, you could see that some mobs were rubberbanding in crowded areas, but at the time and place where this happened we were having a very smooth 2vs1 fight against this mammoth.
It was a good evening, server wise. Nothing like teleporting mobs or large desync issues.

1 Like

There certain ways to trigger this condition.
Usually we use it with some other things in game to undermesh in different locations.
There easier ways to do this but this is one of the ways we do it.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation.
We’ve sent it to QA to see if we can reproduce it on our end.

2 Likes

SHE IS UNDEAD!

QUICK! Kill her again before she eats your brains!