Invisibility issue? Characters not where they should be?

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: bug
PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

Hi,
I have reported some time ago a bug in which I would turn totally invisible during pvp fight using battle standard.
This bug happened again in the mean time.

Besides, yesterday I noticed my clan mate was invisible during a pve session. I could see multiple NPCs fighting with her, but she was not visible at all.
When I turn around, I could see her in the (long) distance, poking the air with her spear, while the NPC right next to me were being hit. So she wasn’t invisible, but was just really far away from where she should be.

This lasted a few minutes and therefore I doubt it could be only a desync issue.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. as usual
    2.there’s not much
    3.to report here
    4.check my previous report if you want

Interesting. Does it works on on pvp servers? Didn’t play with PvP flag much so idk.
Time to test and and if it works…to abuse the sh*t out of it.

Hey @Halk

Thanks for the feedback. It’s been relayed to the team to see if we can reproduce it on our end.

1 Like

@Ignasis thanks.
Considering how little info I can provide, I doubt you guys can reproduce that thing.
I would rather check how are hitboxes calculated based on character position, and how is character visualization determined based on “same” character position, and try to find a more robust way to make these match. I guess that would make desync issues less critical in combat.