Invisible Creatures

Hey so there are multiple creatures that are not rendering except for the eyes. The elephants, exploding imps, and greater shalebacks are just a few I have encountered that do not appear but will attack.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. This has been going on for some time. They know about it running into a invisible 3 Skull beast is a bad thing and camels with nothing more than lips and eyes are not decorative have not heard when this will be addresd @Yoshi

3 Likes

Encountered multiple creatures that haven’t rendered in completely or at all, two giant creatures near Isespire Chasm (G-11) as well as a dragon enemy also within G-11 to the southeast of Icespire Chasm and a what seems to be a yeti in H-12 northeast of Icespire Chasm and the dragon enemy. These are the only enemies I’ve encountered so far that have not rendered in completely. Tis quite annoying and frustrating to fight an enemy one cannot see.
Sure wish this would be investigated thoroughly and a fix implemented. -EDIT- I have also experienced thralls disappearing physically and or being glitched within building structures and or found in areas that they shouldn’t be. An example of this: Just last night I seen one of my thralls near The Den at around E-8 to the north in that same square. Neither me nor my friend had her following and was placed at our base to stand guard and yet there I was exploring finding a named thrall to replace the one the game screwed me over and killed off. To my surprise, I see my friends thrall fighting three of the human enemies camping next to a campfire, and the thrall nearly died. There have been instances where my friends and myself have had to rescue followers due to the game not rendering them in the area physically and due to that, we have lost previous gear and items.

1 Like

We are playing on Siptah currently alot of the hyenas are invisible. At one small base I have a archer on a perch with spear to get invisible hyena hair on top shows if lighting is right.

1 Like

I meant to edit my previous text but forgot :sweat_smile:, I don’t own none of the dlc btw so I highly doubt that means anything lol. I wonder though, if I did purchase the Isle of Siptah dlc, would it be possible that that would resolve some of these issues?? Playing the base game gets kinda boring and not having the spare money to buy any dlc is unfortunate oof. Anyway just a thought I’ve been having concerning the issues.

1 Like

In my opinion if you can come up with 20 dollars last I checked Siptah is worth it if you do sestus2009 is my psn name we have a 10 slot server I can give you information on. @Yami_Yui

1 Like

Just curious but It wouldn’t be possible to play along side others with dlc I don’t own, or would it?

Can confirm this (made a report recently) the worst is the white 3 skull dragon under the frost giant forge and the 1 skull living mountains in the icespire chasm, it’s a nightmare coming across those invisible, you just get knocked around like a rag doll and can die easily. (And the exploding imps are hard though to find before invisibility lol)

1 Like

Yes I’m sure you can, you just won’t be able to craft any of it yourself

1 Like

Ahh ok, tysm for the reply :blush:

The other day I encountered two invisible elephants fighting a tiger. At first I was like NANI!!? and then out of nowhere (literally nowhere XD) my character went to the ground LOL. After recovering to her feet, she was again attacked and sent up in the air. As I walked closer, I noticed two health bars and it made sense HAHA. Conan finished updating awhile ago and I have yet to log in and check anything.

2 Likes

For me, the worst was the 3skull dragon that showed up in my purge. Very tricky hunting it down to save my building lol

3 Likes

His smiling is lovely, isn‘t it? :melting_face:

3 Likes

We ended up dismissing one of camels 2 eyes and dentures.

Can confirm, just got 2 camels, had to put them outside out of the way because keep running into them (invisible) also rocknoses sometimes went invisible.

3 skull white dragon beneath the frost giant forge & 1 skull ice spire chasm living mountains are also invisible, be very careful of those, they suck even more with Solid Snake’s stealth camo.

2 Likes

Our one camel is still visible believe because we moved him to our new base. One by ocean north east has plenty of invisible hyenas and such. New base farther south and inland rare to have invisible critters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.