Irresponsible abuses of the building system - examples?

I play on both PS4 / PS5. and yes while I do lag or studder near big bases (Like my own) its not because of foundations nor building pieces. Its because I have a huge base that has 800 storage boxes full of random things that need to load in. I only have performance issue when im at my main base where I store everything. If im at an alt base that might be similar in size but has nothing in it performance is fine.

I have to say after switching to PS5 I dont have any of this issue any longer.

All that being said if having to much stuff or building a big base is now ban-able I guess im the first one thats getting banned.

Also. Something no one every has a come back forā€¦

What is the difference if lets say 1 person builds a huge building in an area or 20 people build small bases in an area. The amount of content is the same. So instead of blaming honest builders. The ones that dont foundation spam. lets blame the shotty servers for not being able to handle the content this game was made for.

He was talking about a guy who had the short straw from the start. :smiley: . Thank you Funcom for keeping these toxic players in line.

Excess of storage containers, placeables and light sources made for the sole purpose of lagging, blocking access to obelisks and other zones of interest are considered abuses

Big bases that no body uses and only take space, foundation spam and buildings made to stop the advance of other players are not considered abuses.