Is it something I do not know?

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: Eu

Hello everybody, I am on 1088 Pvp, and something strange happened. I logged out a few hours ago, tried to log in a few mintutes ago, and I got a message that I was killed by Boom. I was in a strange place, reminded me as that Jhebbal Sag garden, naked. Found a portal like place, entered, and I arrived to Sepermeru. My base has disappeared…What the hell?

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

That’s strange case.
Can You check eventlog? Maybe someone raided you, destroyed whole base with explosives and you just spawned in dungeon (it’s bug, happens sometimes). Was it RAID time or not? (it’s 18:00 to 00:00 server time)

Same thing happened to me and my brother when we logged into 1060, spawned in the jhebbal sag dungeon. That server was infested with cheaters though, bet they have something to do with it unless it’s some weird new bug making people spawn there.

There’s bug that makes you spawn in some dungeon (I spawned in midnight grove once and in cellar dungeon once) but i don’t know about the rest and wiped base it may be work of cheater / exploiter.

Yes, I did. There were only server started and shutdown. “Experts” say it was a “wipe”.

Attack on Conan

My question is answered, the even log has been refreshed. A simple attack that destroyed my base.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.