Is the Purge working for you / your server?

Totally agree and it has been said by myself and others, when CM’s said possibly it all makes sense because it’s just the “poor guys” not finding a path to our base, that it also happens with absolutely accessible bases as well.

over hundred hours no purge

We had enough via early access. Shut it off by popular consensus

What? hehe, haha? Shut it off by popular consensus?

I am running this thread since a month ago and I don’t see any popular consensus besides “purge is not working as intended for most of us” so that’s your personal opinion.

No, don’t shut if off by any way, just fix it as they are doing / have planned.

1 Like

I found out last night that the night before after I had logged off I got purged again. I keep getting nailed and none of the other people or clans (I am not in a clan) are experiencing anything like this. Your algorithm sucks Funcom.

2 Likes

I have never seen a purge yet. I have a rented g-portal server. All settings are default/ what guides suggest, purge meters are full. Even using the admin command I didn’t get a purge yet. Not even a false alarm.

Scop

I have gotten nailed 3 times.

First time I was surprised but was online and was able to fight it off losing thralls along the way.
Second time I was surprised but was online and was able to fight to keep the building that was there, however I died many times to locusts poisoning.
Third time my most guarded base (the one that had been attacked first so I beefed up security), at least 10 thralls with varying levels and equipment upgrades were wiped out while I was offline.

I wouldn’t mind so much if this were even. But, while everyone gets nothing I have to play catch up because I’ve been attacked over and over again.

maybe you do not know how to use commande for purge…

i edited admin wiki page to add a lot of stuff to commande list and how to use them but someone revome all, so i will never do it again.

The best way to make that purge target only active player is to remove restricted time and to set a MinPurgeOnlinePlayers at least at 1.

I’m on a public PVE Server. I have no control over the server settings.

Eddit miss read name, it was not for you

Pvp 1320 EU

Was attacked by the forgotten clan. It was my/our first purge so it was kind of confusing but I think everything went as it should. All the mops had no armor on them, and dropped nothing special.

My main base on a private PVE server is right over Riverside (the tip of sperm river) with pillars holding it up.

First purge - The red sword icon was over the Riverside base but were defeated on their own, I couldn’t find the enemies anywhere.
Second purge - I built a bridge in the volcano to allow easy access to a large obsidian deposit, frost giants ended up trying to attack that but spawned in the lava and died.
Third purge - Repeat of #2.
Fourth purge - Server admin was attempting to kick purges off and was successful in starting his own purge with the StartNextPurgePhase step commands but it didn’t trigger mine. Finally he attempted the end purge command (I don’t know the exact command) and it triggered my clan’s purge at a separate mini outpost I had created under the cave next to Boundary Spillway(behind the white tiger spawn). I had to solo several spiders and a giant spider world boss. I believe this was when the difficulty was set to 5. Luckily I already had palisades set up as I usually farm the white tiger but it did still take quite a while.

Also Sethox- the Wiki has history for all edits. I believe your update is this one:
index.php?title=Admin_Commands&diff=50596&oldid=46228

They might have undid your edits as it didn’t match the rest of the article with the <code> tags.

Official 1734 PvE-
One purge worked since the beginning of the server for my small group of friends.
No hope of purge only thralls or achievements.

I just want a Derketo archpriest.

Funcom. Please. Guys. Please fix purges.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.