Is there an ETA?

Hey @Funcom @Dana, is there an update on the matter? Been pretty quiet for the past few days. Was hoping we’d get at most an ETA on how long it’ll be before we can log back on. It’d be really cool if yall sent the certification for everyone else to play Enhanced, by the by.


But in all seriousness, is there anything you can tell us right now in regards? Anything new?

A rough time frame pending processes would be greatly appreciated by the more level headed. I think the reality of the situation is the uproar potential if this is going to be a case of potential weeks by certain individuals. Then funcom will be the ones taking the brunt of the annoyance when it’s indicated that the issue is owing to a 3rd party. Double edged sword for them at present.

Yeah, I understand they’re not at fault. Just wanting a time frame, is all. If they were to give us an ETA, that’d be great but if it’s not met then they run the risk of making a promise they couldn’t keep, so I get it.

Yeah it does suck, I’d like one too so I really do understand. Checking regularly to see if it’s back on and the likes…

Given funcoms past handlings like this. There will be radio silence for a long while and about a month or two later the issue MAY be fixed.

Personal postulation is a month or 2… maybe three…

(Looks around, with a slight opportunistic gleam in her eyes.:eyes: )

Anyone wanna make any bets on the matter?

how long yall wager it’s gonna be?

or

Do yall think they are gonna take the time to just insert the enhanced version since they will have to do the same thing.

Yeah I reckon 3-4 weeks if things go relatively smoothly… and it’s a simple process certification. Given the large amount of people affected it should be pushed as a priority - but Microsoft will determine that. If they do decide or are in conversations to push Enhanced as a way to prevent future issues as such, then potentially up to 2 months.

Y’all know they do weekends too, right? Like they are probably just getting back to the office and who knows if they’ve heard anything from Xbox yet. Those of us who have years clocked on Conan know that patience is important :face_with_bags_under_eyes:

You mean the whole weekend that despite knowing full well they probably weren’t working - still checked every couple of hours to see if it had been resolved so I could get my fix :rofl:

I’m betting nothing is getting done until tomorrow :weary_face:

Probably a day of debating and meetings

Ya think they would just roll it back to the last working setup.

No common sense with this company.

They can’t just rollback to a previous server save because of it being a 3rd party issue. If it was just an internal update that had caused the issue, it would likely resolve it and be a more straightforward fix. But regardless, they’d still have to go through the cert process to roll this out. Because the issue is client and external service rather than a bad patch or server state it wouldn’t resolve the issue. The joys of consoles!

Currently I have no news on the situation. I believe the team is cooking up a new client update for Xbox and that needs to go through Xbox certification.

As as soon as I know more, I will post an update :woman_bowing:

Again, apologies for this situation and thank you so much for being patient and understanding.

I appreciate the response and the communication!

Thanks for the update… despite the frustrations we appreciate the communication :smiling_face:

The frustration is absolutely valid and understandable :woman_bowing:

Thank you for posting this. To me this makes sense why it’s taking sooooo long. All those steps to go through just to fix the game I for one can’t wait till it’s up and running again I’m only 3-400 hours in and absolutely love the game. Hope the fix is coming soon.

Yep that has been my spouse this entire time…. They have crazed look in their eyes…