Is there atleast ONE NORMAL PVP server - just one server with players on it? I really want to play!

Normal PVP server - no stupid rules, no pw2 with people on it?

Just plain, normal, everyday, no question about it, no p2w cash shop ‘donations’, no weird rules like no raiding clans with RP mark, no wall of text rules how to walk and use pick or how breath, just ordinary, un-embellished, unmistakable, crystal clear, black on white NORMAL PVP server!

Official pvp is out of question - lags, cheaters, 5h raid everyday (yes i have personal life)

Id even pay sub to play on populated but P2W is out of question, normal server without weird rules.

Seriously any PVPers that are still there playing the game - where are You all playing?

Im not gonna be SILENCED - my previous post was ADVERTISEMENT, tell me how it is advertisement?

Basic normal server means: (Platform - PC)
Official Vanilla settings, PvP (can fight anytime), raid time 1-2h daily~ (5h in official is too much to have personal life), no p2w cash shop aka ‘donation shop’, no some crazy limiting rules.

1 Like

Normal… what system are you using? PC, xbox, or playstation?

Note that “pvp” could mean in the context of the entire server, or it could mean just a 1 on 1 struggle.

1 Like

Sorry i should include that in post:
Normal (Basic vanilla settings) with basic PVP settings:
You can fight anytime and 1-2 h raid window everyday.

Platform: PC

BTW anyone knows what happened to Dogs of Desert server?
I know it had p2w cash shop but im just wondering if it got shutdown?

Do you want to stay on the same server or have you tried other setups? I know once you accomplish some feats that it is hard to move just to do them again. Some people are used to moving and some games turn you into a nomad. That may be just players wanting the experience to be like other games.

I don’t know what You mean by that…

I just want to have fun, even battlefield where people can fight but nothing is synthetic.
Just plain vanilla settings without rules like having only 1 bases which makes game forced / synthetic and favors clans by the way.

I have tried play on such servers - its too synthetic for me, like they tell you how EXACTLY play the game and it really favors clans much vs solo players. You can’t repair while being raided by 3 as solo player, you can’t have second base to store some stuff, you can’t raid someone with RP prefix in clan name, you can’t raid people that have ‘raid protection’ and so on…

1 Like

All roads lead to working server transfers where account level settings have meaning. There is a choir here for that.

If there was cross play, I could suggest getting an invite to another server. You aren’t being ignored.

1 Like

Server transfer wont solve issue when there’s no servers to play on (populated with basic ruleset) and it would make even less encounters as people would safely farm on non populated server while raiding on populated - and exact thing happened on official servers when server transfers were thing.

Thanks but i don’t have console but i bet servers are way better there (no cheaters, no p2w servers)

1 Like

It transcends me there. I just play solo pvp.

Malo got tired of Admin work and now only runs the training server.

1 Like

It didnt rly have p2w shops. One of the few that had it like that.

Train server remain. Since it doesnt need as much attention.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what was the admin work?

1 Like

Just the day to day stuff, tickets, rules, resolving issues, dealing with ddos, server crashes and exploits + paying from his pocket for a high end dedicated server which is the only way to run a proper populated PvP server to ensure decent performance during raid time with 50-60 people online.

Donations helped to cover costs but since the rates were always boosted, there wasn’t really any need to donate if you have a proper team that knows how to play the game.

1 Like

1530…

No official servers as i already said: cheaters, lags, 5h raid windows is too long to have personal life.

If only those issues could be addressed

3 Likes

I’ve had a recent similar experience. I’ve grown tired of the same maps and constant offline raids so decided to try out a Savage Wilds map server (which of course are all private).

The only semi populated servers I could find were ■■■■■■ roleplaying (sorry I’m not going to join a game/server whereby one has to fill in a consent form…), high fantasy, and/or required you to read an entire novel of rules and require you to create a character sheet and submit before you can join. Not to mention that on average they require you to download approximately 50 mods…

I have no issues with the fact that those type of servers exist (and seem to have followers) but I just wish there was a more “normal” type of server out there (maybe with DBD…) with a population.

1 Like

Maybe consider joining my server discord and hopefull i can build community.

Discord link: Discord

Good luck. :slight_smile: Have in mind there is several servers out there, also some of them wipes regularly. So dont give up hope if people not joining right away :slight_smile:

You want

1. A 2 hour raid window. When?
  2. No rules but no cheats. Technically if their are no rules no one can cheat as a cheat would have to break the rules.
  3. No offline raid protection. So i guess you want to PvP when the opponents are not there. Thats not really PvP is it? :rofl:
  4. Fair fight of equal numbers

Good luck finding that server. I think the only way to find the server that you are looking for is to buy your own.

2 Likes