Is this how funcom treats its community?

kind of offended right now. i posted on the approriate board, in a post that is already releveant to the issue… respectful. i pointed out where and this happens. i can start to understand why many people carry more salt than sugar around this forum.
this post does need more attention

4 Likes

Whoever did that is abusing their flagging privileges, unless you had posted the exact same reply multiple times or something like that. :confused:

It was flagged as spam, it could be just a glitch.

it was removed by a funcom staff member no flagging plainly removed
since i reached the amount of posts i can do in a day and must wait 5 hours,
this screenshot is the entire post i did on a post that relates an ingame issue.
the edit part is from my post related to gravity being broken through out the map since the update

@CodeMage from my understanding…
to have a post removed you need to be flagged. once you are flagged you get a notice saying your post was flagged and hidden by the community.like this: the first screen is from the post when i said that a player should be careful to not hurt anyones feelings by pointing out broken things in the game.

That one

fctroll

THIS ONE was freely removed, without any notificaiton or flags, by the staff itself without any logical reasons.
I’m starting to suspect that you are not allowed to say that there is something wrong and everything must look perfect and anything disrupting this so called “perfection” deserves to be forced down in the gutter.
it seems that some staff people do lack emotionnal or psychological resilience in here but…
if the developpers, scripter, coders, forum admin or anyone in here cannot handle a critic, comment or suggestion…may it be salty, sugar coated to the point where its simply a comment dipped in “western diet” or just a slight suggestion that can help the game and they get hurt from reading it… they need to step down and put someone who will be able to handle it . worst case someone whos had enough time to build his emotionnal shell.
sry if it hurt peopel but i believe it had to be said.

2 Likes

You didn’t edit your poast to eliminate a video you’ve been SPAMing, did you? I seem to recall something else being there. Unless it’s abusive, I haven’t handed out any flags lately. I have found that even posting another YouTuber’s videos will sometimes get flagged.

2 Likes

Forum Moderation is never been a Topic for public discussion you can found it here

1 Like