Isle of Siptah - Mobs don't get tired of constantly being on patrol?

I’m usually a ranger type, who likes to snipe from a vantage point to soften up a target before taking them on. I’m not talking about using the game mechanics so the mob can’t reach me, I’m just talking about taking a few ranged shots before the one on one (or many depending on how many mobs you aggro). The Exiled lands works well for this, and I have no problems with the mechanics.

That being said however, I give up in Isle of Siptah and I’ve re-speced my character because it is nearly impossible to hit most mobs via ranged unless you are in their face and they’ve already aggro’d so you get a straight line.

I’m talking about how nearly everything, dogs, wolves, most skeletons, the zombie dudes in the North around that huge ship. All of them, as soon as you are even close to them, they start to CONSTANTLY move around like they are on patrol. Some even move in unison, with barely a seconds pause between direction changes. It’s uncanny. DOGS don’t not move around like that in real life.

I realize its probably intentional so ranged sniping doesn’t lessen the challenge, but it’s way to much IMO. My suggestion is to lower the movement 40-50%. As it is, I’m only getting head shots by luck.

Hey outward,

I have moved this thread to the Isle of Siptah subforum, as it provides feedback on the Isle of Siptah DLC. The thread will be seen regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.