Issues when teleporting to obilisks

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [usa]

So I teleported to the sinkhole and of course my game loads in with me dead because I am attacked by undead dogs before I can even do anything. Not to mention my level 16 thrall I have geared up with silent legion armor and a legendary weapon is actually inside the obilisk. I know I can use the rescue but this game is a little silly with these issues. I know nothing will be done about this any time soon but I felt the need to share this.
#venting

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Teleport to an area where enemies are too close to the obilisk like the jungle or sinkhole.
  2. Get mad your game loads in with you dead already.
  3. Try to going your thrall just to see hes stuck inside an obilisk
  4. Cry on forums

Update: well apparently after so long the thrall will teleport back to its home position…thankfully I didn’t lost him or the gear. Still would like this issue addressed.

Hi @Scumdog1980, thank you for reaching out, we’re already aware of the issue but we’ll be sure to register your feedback.

Oh I didn’t know anyone else had this happening. Was a first time for me. Kinda freaked me out. Lol thanks Hugo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.