Issues with Conan using dedicated GPU

Over the past few days while playing conan i’ve had so many issues with the game i’m almost ready to stop playing it entirely. Let me explain a little better:). I cannot for the life of me get this game to use my dedicated GPU when it starts. I have to restart the game and my pc upwards of 5-6 times just to get it to use my dedicated GPU once. I’m not sure what the issue is. I have used DDU and removed both my chipset and dedicated GPU drivers and increased pagefile sizes in case virtual memory was an issue like it is in a lot of unreal engine games but to no avail. ive reinstalled windows and conan several times. The game worked flawlessly for the first few days on steam and i dont understand what could be causing the problem now. I’m at a loss at this point, this is the only game that i have ever had this problem with and i was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue or if anyone has any insight on what i can possibly do to resolve the issue.

Please and thank you for any advice.

it would immensely help if you’d posted any sort of relevant data

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.