I've waited for 2 weeks, and you still haven't responded so I can report a hacker clan

I need a moderator so I can report a hacker clan. Your ingame reporting function is obviously either not working or adequate.

Go there “zendesk” to report

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

:rofl: Pffff only 2 weeks xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?? ONLY 2 weeks? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry cant see this, without rofling… u boy are fun !
Want to know how i waited until one griefer clan got teared down?
Report made in march : Players got tear down in august last week.

Patience is answer! tho i agree - they should take more supports who accept reports and clear spam buildings…

I can only hope things have changed with Funcom and hiring more staff to deal with player issues.

same here i reported a hacker clan at 26th still waiting i cant even play this game anymore if i go outside im going to lose my gear and thralls they are speed hackers. i sended 2 video one SS i gave them all of the informations about hackers what can i do more ? conan exiles speed hack 2 - YouTube 1200 EU official

The Forum staff does not have access to the Zendesk system or the tools that the Zendesk team has. If you have concerns about a Zendesk Ticket, please file another Zendesk ticket, provide the old ticket number, and the will respond. The team is small, so it may take some time for them to get back to you.