Jingle, jingle, jingle, jingle, jingle, jingle-jingle, jingle pause jingle

I love my base in the desert. Danyo The Seductive is jingling me out of my mind. I want to be equal opportunity with my dancers, but Dan… dude, you’re making me not feel like playing the game.

6 Likes

You know, Luba does the same thing.

Maybe someone at funcom likes “Shaky Shaky” by Daddy Yankee.

6 Likes

You could always rotate your dancers.:grin:

4 Likes

Would this be a bad time to mention that I snatched this dancer dude out of Sinners refuge today. Will have to put him down tomorrow and see what tunes turn him on.

4 Likes

Lols :joy:, dude Dancers are sacrificed to the still born god at my camp :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I thought the jingle was attached to the armor. I recently was working on a strength build using the war court sarong and slippers, as they are the only armor pieces that provide +3 strength in light. But it’s like having a cow bell attached to you.

3 Likes

I’ve got spurs that jingle, jangel, jingle

5 Likes

Me too, I run 3 dancers to get the entertained to stack, and I have two of them in the Zath gear. Danyo is in Slaveforged. I got him to stop, then came back and now Magic Mike III is doing it, got him to stop. Sweet silence. Then Barbara Boobula started up. :angry: Is it maybe connected to the Snake Dance?

4 Likes

Certain dances have sound effects - snake and belly dance.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.