Just a reminder about lag, and what happens when it lags. :)

Hello, something silly happened today.I got perm banned. "Your access to official servers has been permanently revoked

Reason: Use of unauthorized access to gain an advantage or to harm game play or service"

is what tells me when I try to join an official server now :slight_smile:

The guy who accused me for cheating did this video about me. :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnIR1eTbY9I&ab_channel=GehtDichNIchtsANMAN

they were fast on this ball. :slight_smile:

What’s your thought about the actual video? Am I cheating, or is it just lags? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

here is my POV from the exactly same situation. You can even see him jump off the roof at the end wich he does in his “proof” video aswell :slight_smile:

Also a pic of him accusing me for speedhacking after that situation

Be careful out there. Might get banned for stuff because their servers are laggy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy shŃ–t, does that server FPS ever get out of the single-digit range? How did the server get so screwed up?

Also, have you tried appealing your ban and using your video as evidence? I’m not saying I expect that to work, I’m just curious if you tried and what it was like.

1 Like

Of course. :slight_smile: Just wanted to show people that people actually get banned for reasons that’s server sided. And that ban hammer still is a thing.

7 Likes

40 players is more than officials can handle. That’s pretty much why. Also I dont think their spelling isnt helping server performance. + there is a bunch of huge builds. But overall official is like this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anything you can share about how the appeal went? Did they just ignore it? Or did they reply and say that they looked at the evidence and their decision stands?

Huh, you’re right, I didn’t pay attention to that. I’ve never even seen a server with 40 players – I play PVE-C – but by the time the number of players reaches 30, the server is already shіtting the bed…

Thanks for sharing the info.

3 Likes

I can tell you when I know more. This happened just now. I got banned tonight, like 2 hours ago :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like lag to me. I really do not understand how anyone can function when the server is at 5 FPS, but I have seen valid speed hacking videos and this was not it.

4 Likes

You can also check my POV, it’s from the exact same fight. You also see that they both lagging hard for me, I get hit by someone that’s not even close to me either ^^

You kinda see, I dont hit the geared guy a single time. Im not using auto lock, wich they do.

2 Likes

Good luck with your appeal, they should reverse that decision. Server performance is really the elephant in the room that nobody at FC wants to talk about, sadly.

5 Likes

Yupp, I know. And thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Clearly lag, I’ve been killed by speedhacks today and this isn’t what it looks like. This is just a laggy server. Shocked to see you got banned for this.

It’s a shame, I feel like I have to record my Conan all the time whenever I play on official because of reports like this. The devs don’t even know what their own servers performance looks like it seems and we’re here trying to defend our bases with this performance daily.

4 Likes

100% lag and that’s without the proof.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, what’s that beep/boop sound in your video. I’ve heard it in other videos I’ve seen but I have no clue what it is.

2 Likes

As an experienced PvP player, I can tell that in certain situations (with server lag (low SFPS) involved), players might get invisible during rolls or attacks.

THIS IS NOT CHEATING! THIS IS DESYNC!

But Funcom once again shows that they know nothing about their game.

Gj Funcom.

7 Likes

That is pretty much normal on official PvP.

5 Likes

I’ve been on an official that had 28 players and 2 SFPS once.

1 Like

Default discord push to talk sound.

3 Likes

I think that may be the first pvp video I’ve ever seen that didnt have fov set to max on low graphics…

3 Likes

When I talk on discord