Just add magic please

There were ingenious methods of moving things up, down; forward and back.
A wheel of slaves (servants) with rope tied to the axel to lift and lower a platform.
Elephant (as once seen in a Tarzan movie) to raise and lower an elevator.

The Mounts update teaches that sometimes, repeated requests are heard, but the development roadmap is implemented via Monkey’s Paw - be wary of what may be sacrificed to grant the wish.

If Sorcery comes back on the table at the cost of, say, randomizing which attack in a combo chain you make when you hit the Light or Heavy button, I don’t want it.

You’ll best be careful, the game devs waste time redoing elevators so they have proper pullies and counter weights if you keep talking about it.

There magic system I want… and lore version that will happen.

I stop caring about magic as soon as lore junkies **** on idea of having a “fun” system in place.

i disagree, EVERY GAME haves MAGIC,

Conan is one of the last realistic’s games we have left, i prefer like this

why ruining Conan way of being with magic? you find magic in anywhere,
doesnt need to put it here

Elevators are fine the way they are, although a thrall slot with the thrall cranking us up and down would be immersive, it’s not necessary.

Most of this thread was just chain yanking, :slight_smile:

I was just saying the conan stories are low fantasy, low magic.
And the game is fine like it is, because fantasy is in the eye of the consumer.
You choose to see what you want to see.

1 Like

I see magic elevators,
rhinos full of magic gas too.
magic moon-walking thralls and pets,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

lol :rofl:

I love it when they walk backwards to you in a forward motion. The magic combat shutdown when a thrall or pet just stops or disappears. Thralls magical teleportation, there’s so much to see in the Exiles that’s magic. What wonder… …like I wonder how this (whatever is wrong) is in the game, happening right now!

Missing the magic yellow lasso to rope a thrall that’s been knocked out onto the back of your horse. Magic…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.