KDS error with network server windows 10 64 bit

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: server deditcated tool set running on windows 10 64 bit on local area network no windows server machine
dedicated server launcher 1.3.1 the exiled lands (PID:4536)

Region: [North america]

[Describe the bug here]

i think one error at time is enough for this post - KDS I am not sure why this one pops up anyways does not seem to effect anything just not sure why it even there.

[2020.11.27-19.18.20:095][ 0]Network:Error: Code: KDS passphrase provider failed to initialize. KDS will at some point deny access unless the problem is fixed. Failure message: Error loading dedicated server provider id certificate: No certificate found with id #-1
[2020.11.27-19.18.20:095][ 0]Network:Error: Code: KDS passphrase failure: Server provider id certificate unavailable: 0x80092004

not running KDS portection on local area network not sure why tool set requires this ?

then the other one not sure about that has to do i guess with security is this one
[2020.11.28-03.51.33:916][633]BattlEyeLogging:Error: Player 5 unregistered
[2020.11.28-04.02.07:037][596]BattlEyeLogging:Error: Player 6 unregistered
[2020.11.28-15.11.57:365][939]BattlEyeLogging:Error: Player 7 unregistered

we only have 4 players and we are the server just ran over lan and we all connect to the lan the lan speed is 1 gigabyte up and down the server does show up online but its passworded so is player unregistered people failing the password check ?

just keep this post simple with two questions on two secuerity related error logs.

Hi.

I’ve ran into the same issue with the KDS.

I’m pretty sure they’re not failing a password check cause they wouldn’t be able to enter if so.
if kds fails to initialize it prevents the server from popping up in listings after 12 hours from what I’ve noticed. since you guys all play within the same network this shouldn’t really affect you as long as you guys connect via direct connect.

I was hoping to find a fix for this, but each thread I’ve gone to is dead or leads to a dead end.
all my friends live far from me so I need the server to stay in the listings without it having to restart twice a day.

what I have done double check all my ports, deleted and reinstalled the server, tested ports with other games such as Terraria, minecraft and Starbound. ports work perfectly for all of them. moved the server from the main drive to the raid and vice versa.

im running the latest 1.3.1 server tool provided by this website. I’ve tried older versions with no luck.

Network:Error: Code: Certificate path env var ‘DW_CERTIFICATE_PATH’ is not set
Network:Warning: Code: Loading dedicated server provider id certificate: SecureServerProviderID not set.
[2020.12.01-03.48.21:753][ 0]Network:Display: Looking for dedicated server provider id certificates issued by “C=NO, S=Oslo, L=Oslo, O=Funcom Oslo AS, CN=Funcom Oslo AS”…
[2020.12.01-03.48.21:754][ 0]Network:Warning: Code: Loading dedicated server provider id certificate: No secure server provider id configured, selecting certificate with id #-1.
Network:Error: Code: KDS passphrase provider failed to initialize. KDS will at some point deny access unless the problem is fixed. Failure message: Error loading dedicated server provider id certificate: No certificate found with id #-1
Network:Error: Code: KDS passphrase failure: Server provider id certificate unavailable: 0x80092004
Network:Display: Connecting to key distribution web service wss://ce-kds-winunoff-wdc06.funcom.com:7008/server/…
Network:Display: Key distribution web service: Connecting (session: 772A4FA4412ACD4DA3F1FCAABEE88E37, mirror: wss://ce-kds-winunoff-wdc06.funcom.com:7008/server/, fail count: 0, retry time: -1.0)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.