Kentucky Jelly (PVE, 12 servers w/ transfer, no loot drop on death)

Kentucky Jelly Multiverse! (PC/PvE/12 server cluster)

Welcome to the Kentucky Jelly Multiverse! A cluster of 12 different server maps u can freely travel between. Please join our discord for info. All maps are PvE unless specified otherwise.

We’re just a community of laid-back, easy going Conaning Conaners who love playing Conan! All are welcome!

Maps available:
1)Exiled Lands
2)The Isle of Siptah
3)Savage Wilds
4)The Empire of Stygia
5)Exiled Lands (Snowhunter mods)
6)Sapphire Exiles
7)The Isle of Men
8)Isle of Women
9)Tir-na-Nog
10)Ghosts of the Cataclysm
11)Gothic Core
12)Exiled Lands (PvE-C)

*We technically also have an AoC server too, but it’s only partially connected to the cluster and has strict restrictions.

Universal Server Settings:
Daily Restart: 3:00 am EST
Player EXP Rate: x2
Harvest Resources: x2 Decay time: off

Universal Mods (in no certian order):
°Less Building Placement Restrictions
°Emberlight
°Fashionist
°Pippi
°Pythagoras: Expanded Building
°Hosav’s Pets Extended
°Improved Quality of Life (IQoL)
°Immerse RP: Building & Decor
°Dungeon Master Tools (DMTools/DMT)
°Armor and Weapons Stats on Bench
°Alchemists Secrets
°Beyond Decor: Rustic Edition
°Simple Minimap (by Xevyr)
°Amunets Server Transfer
°Exiles Extremem
°Ravencrest Couriers
°Savage Steel vol. 1
°Stacksize Plus (x10)
°Evil’s Cabinet
°Immersive Armors
°Devious Desires
°Legendary Restoration & Improvement
°Shimas Compendium
°Shadows of Skelos (extended, vol. 1 & 2)
°Grim Productions
°Follower Remote
°Akibahara Desgin
°Unlock Plus
°Barbarian Barber

Please join our discord for more information/questions

KYJ Discord

2 Likes

Not at all! It’s a play on words. The abbreviation for the state of Kentucky is KY. K-Y Jelly is lubricant used mostly for…uh, “pleasurable situations” :grin:

1 Like

Do we get the gifts if we transfer in at 60?
I have a character in limbo I accidently put on a pve-c server so I can’t go back to pvp.

I’m a PVPer but I can play nice.

1 Like

Yup, u can have the gifts with a transferred character. With the x2 Exp, it’s not too hard to get to 60 anyways. Kinda just a small caveat so that peoples won’t come in, get gifts and run. But it’s whateva’. We are the epitome of laid-back lol

Wish they would add it. I have several RL friends who asked if they can play on PS/Xbox

1 Like

Thank you, I assure you if I decide to join you, that character will not transfer out. even if I choose to return to PVP that character and gifts will dust on your server.

Lol, no worries :grin:

We gots a few friends joined up, but wouldn’t mind a few more! Er’body is welcome. Come play in tha Jelly, get sticky :hugs:

Weh have added the following mods due to player request/agreement:

Less Building Placement
Restrictions (LBPR)
Emberlight
Fashionist
Pippi

1 Like

Player suggested, community approved…mods added:

Savage Steel vol. 1
Pythagoras: Expanded Building

1 Like

Changed how purges are handeled. Instead of admin summon, we’ve added a Convergence Trap kit and an essence Shop.

EDIT: OK, so we have to revert back to the way it was at least for now. We didn’t realize we have to visit Siptah to learn the Elder Construction feat to use the traps. Update to how this is handled is pending

1 Like

Added some content:

Ruins Of Acheron
The General’s Tomb

Built:

PVP arena (w/ shops)
Labyrinth

With a very close vote, a new mod was added:

Hosav’s Pets Extended

We’re still casually chugging along on the Jelly, still accepting friends :grin:. No pressure, no requirements (except for a few building rules) server. Llaaaaaiiiidd back

Hello,

I am looking for a server where i can build in a clan.
I always play solo and looking for a new experience in conan.

Is this the right server for just that?

Welcome to the forums!

I believe so. This server is built around casual play, PVE and building to ur hearts content. Our community is small, but very tight-knit. Clans are pretty small too, usually 1 or 2 people, but as a general community everyone on the server is willing to help out :slightly_smiling_face:

Will most likely be changing from Pippi to Beyond Admin. We’ll keep Pippi until either it dies or Beyond Admin is released, which ever comes first

KY Jelly is running fine (mostly). Our minimap isn’t working so I may have to disable that (kind of expected since I don’t think they update it anymore) and we had to do a direct connect to get in initially (45.35.207.54:33100), but other than that we’re good :metal: :grin:

Updated some server info up top.

Added the Dungeon Master Tools 2.0 mod. Slowly unlocking it’s features, but seems to have some fun stuff in there :+1: