Keyword problem

These two lines don’t work. I do F1 and F2 but it doesn’t work.

Hey @smskcntr

We’ve just tested this issue and it works on our end. Just in case, could you try to restore your keybindings to default and see if that fixes your issue?

1 Like

I tried but it didn’t work. I will try to delete the game and install it again.

I deleted the game and installed it again. I entered the setting section and numbered all of them.

Then I said “back” and returned to the main page. Then I looked at the keyword again. This is the case …

I deleted the game completely, also deleted its files and reinstalled it. I don’t know why.

Hey @smskcntr

This is an odd one indeed. Just in case, just to discard possible causes, do you have any mods installed? If so, could you try uninstalling them and restoring the settings to default again?
If no mods are installed, do you have any extra keyboard around that you could try just to see if this is somehow related to a hardware failure?
Thanks in advance.

There is no mode in use. There is also no problem with the keyboard.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCglRnJRJo&feature=youtu.be

I have verified the Steam files. I deleted the game and restored it. I reset the keyword many times. I don’t use mod, it was like that without mod. I used these mods for testlive.

Hey @smskcntr

Could you let us know your hardware configuration so we can send your case to QA in case there’s an incompatibility we can spot?

1 Like

How am I going to do this?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.