[Known Issue] Gamepass PC version Freezes while traveling across the map or while admin teleporting

Hello, since Conan Exiles came out for the microsoft store I went to download it immediately, but I have realized that it has many errors, mainly I thought that they only happened to me but no, I have two friends from different areas of Spain who have just the same problems as me and my boyfriend has the steam version and has no problem about it.

1. My first problem is when the server disconnects or I have to quit the game, the screen freezes and forces me to open the task manager to force close it, it may even make me have to log out of my windows user.
  2. My second problem is when I pass certain areas of the map, when I go for example from the desert to the Nordheimer area nothing happens, but when I go down to the desert in the area of ​​the albino bat for example from that line of the map I stop the game and crashes, this also happens in jungle areas.
  3. These are no longer big problems, they are just doubts, for example the microsoft store nudity dlc allows partial nudity, but not complete nudity. And also that it does not allow me to enter servers with steam mods, I do not know if there will be any way to do it.

Thanks for your attention, also say that my English is bad so sorry if everything is not understood perfectly.