🐍 Labyrinth of the Succubus [hybrid hardcore - dangerous and hard] - "Realistic Survival" - PvPvE

pvp
pve
pc

Hi!

I am working right now on the settings and mods installation. Still trying to see how they work together. Should be ready in max 30 minutes. I think much earlier as much of the work is already done. Only mods issues would prolong the time. The server below is on the same path as the one in EU but i am not investing in EU by now. Ping times are ok for me from EU to New York. Give a try. Settings are listed in the post.

Server is on PvE mode with restricted PvP times. If that does not work then it will change to PvP mode but with restricted times.

Please, can you head to

🐍 El Laberinto de la Súcubo [dureza híbrida] - EU players welcome! Ping times to New York are manageable! "Realistic Survival" for information

Hi!

Can you check the answer to Terrordoll? Ty! :slight_smile:

Ok, I just looked at the mod list for the other server. If that is the target list for this server then I’m in.

Also, I’m glad to see that the first mod on your list was one I created :slight_smile:

I have a few other you might like as well. Actually, now that i’m on the server I’d be willing to work on requests if you have something else you’d like to see modded.

I don’t know yet about the EU server. I pay for both but I am not investing that much in the EU server. There is no people in the EU one. Only 2 streamers that are playing other games now and they login very very seldom. In the long run it might be closed. In New York there are more people, 5-8 players but right now seems they are playing that monster hunter game. I recommend joining the NY one and help populate it. I get only 128-135 milliseconds in ping times and it is playable.

Ok, I am copying the New York server settings to Paris. When done you can read the settings there. Soon going to bed. Must up 5 am to work :slight_smile:

Please, check the answer to Salazar. By now I think it is ok with the mods that are implemented. Too many mods is not good. :slight_smile:

EU server is now updated and have the same mods as New York. Players slots will increase later. Need some sleep now. :slight_smile:

Discord is invalid.Can you update the post with a new one please?

Yep. Updated.

PvPvE - If you are longing after a “Realistic” hell…this is your home!

I felt no satisfaction knowing the world were easy to kill, to practically almost always know the outcomes. The lack of adrenaline and tension wrapped all my senses with a sad dullness. It is like ADHD, I guess: you need actions in the world to keep you alive, an environment that you know can be dangerous and it keeps you awaken, instead of the easy butchery you can see, here and there, in streams or experience yourself. That is why MONOLITHE NOIR was born. These settings are experimental and might change over time.

SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION!

PvPvE - If you are longing after a “Realistic” hell…this is your home!

I felt no satisfaction knowing the world were easy to kill, to practically almost always know the outcomes. The lack of adrenaline and tension wrapped all my senses with a sad dullness. It is like ADHD, I guess: you need actions in the world to keep you alive, an environment that you know can be dangerous and it keeps you awaken, instead of the easy butchery you can see, here and there, in streams or experience yourself. That is why MONOLITHE NOIR was born. These settings are experimental and might change over time.

SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION!