Lack of Funcom response to Official Server needs

@miodeleo he only issues with private servers the few I tried had power hungry people as admin where it started innocent enough but as time went on made crazy rules. Such as -you can’t build more than one building- , -you can’t raid certain players ever- , -your not allowed to use God’s unless admin says your group can but other groups can use them any time- Wipe the server for no realreason. One guy forgot to pay the bill and it got wiped. It was worse then getting raided. To loose my hard work to a self entitled no body that felt special and almighty since he was renting a server. One admin was dating a girl on a server then she broke up with him so he spent that day admin raiding everyone . Way worse than official. since many of the core mechanics are broken single player is a joke and this title was designed for multiplayer. I personally don’t find this title any fun without my friends.

So to me two of your options are not options. The officials would be fine with a smidge of oversight to stop the hibital expoilts and griefers like building around every obs possible with Gates to stop their use. The Conan exiles hunters even says one of the things you can’t do is block off large area of the maps or spawn points. Does Funcom care? Nope. I personally am so thankful to Bethesda for providing me with a real viable option. Quit Conan and play their survival title. No it’s not perfect but even in beta it is worlds better than funcoms Conan exiles at 8 months in. I really like exiles for different reasons from why I like 76 but since funcom refuses to act on anything or fix any of the real issues I may never return after 76 starts up. This will also be last funcom title I purchase they have mis-handled to many games. Anarchy Online, Age of Conan, and now Conan Exiles. All 3 could of been amazing but due to their poor support all are just really bad bug filled beta’s.

Examples I sent to funcom month ago with no response:

Around every obs the clan that did this eventually quit but not before the server went from 40/40 every raid window to 10-20/40 now.

1 Like