Lag due to Storagebox/Craftingstation preview window

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: Europe

so i have the problem that the preview window from storageboxes or craftingbenches are lagging out my game extremly to a point that it gets rly frustrating. everytime i render these boxes out and than render them in again because i was farming or something else the same thing happens again. i hover over them and i get a massiv lagspike. after the preview window was loaded once everything is fine but as soon as i render out, same again. it also happens if i close the door from that room and than go into the room again because for some reason the game sees it as a render out i dont know… is there any possiblity to deactivate that preview window? that would rly help me out. thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.hover over the box/bench…huge lag…items gets shown
2.render out the box/bench
3.render box/bench in
4.hover over the box/bench…huge lag…items get shown

1 Like

Hey @Genetic

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustrating issue.
There’s currently no way to disable inventory preview. Considering the issues you’re experiencing, it seems it might be related to the speed of the hard drive Conan Exiles is installed on. If possible, we would suggest installing the game on an SSD for optimal gaming performance.
Thanks for your feedback and patience.

1 Like

thanks! i never thought that it would come from the hardware

first of all your talking to a novice. microsoft 10 desktop IBUY POWER, cpu intel rapid storage tech,
Graphics card top of line ( dont know how to find MAKE& MODEL)

This issue also occurs on console, as I have it on PS4.

So the suggestion you’ve made doesn’t fix the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.