Lags - strong ones after PC Update 2.8

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvE
Region: Latin America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Facing lag every 1-2min that lasts about 7-10 seconds. After the lag end, the char stutters about more 10s, not sure If I can be more specific than that. It happens in more than one server (all of them private (since official ones on my region are unplayable) and on single player, I believe.

Asked on a private server and more 2 people related the same/similar problems, so here I am. Uninstalled, removed all the register entries I could and, before I reinstall, just think it was a good idea ask around if there’s something to do.

So, kind people around… Is this a “common” occurrence problem? Anyone more going through this?

Help…

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in
  2. Play a little bit
  3. Experience lag
  4. Wait lag and stutter goes while having a small rage crysis
  5. Repeat step 2

EDIT: Reinstalled now and can’t pass through “Funcom Live Service Connecting”

EDIT 2: It happens also on offline mode :frowning:

There’s some ticket or something like it to open? I’m KINDA veteran on game (not too much, but not a total newbie), but just started forum now to try get rid of these problems…

I have not experienced any lag since 2.8 but I have stuttering that was not there before. I have tried no mods, fresh char, fresh database and file verification.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.