Lament and Desire [RP/ERP/PvE/Survival] 18+

LnD
Picture is of a Poster by artist Frank Franzetta cropped and slightly colorized. Love the Franzetta Hyboria Posters/Paintings!

The location of this server in Conan Exiles Forums is located below. I could not modify this one.
::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

1 Like

Hiya! Is this server still active? I just joined today and I’m hoping there are other players. Also, I’m not at all familiar with the stats that I get by pressing Shift r. Could you help a girl out and give me a few hints about how I should spend my points?
Thanks

1 Like

hi! do you still play on this server? I’m looking for a company to play it…

1 Like

Hiya! Is this server still active? I just joined today and I’m hoping there are other players. Also, I’m not at all familiar with the stats that I get by pressing Shift r. Could you help a girl out and give me a few hints about how I should spend my points?
Thanks

Hi there, sounds like a fun server, from what iv read on other posts anyway to get an invite?

Hey, if you’re looking for a server and people to play with and learn the game, let me know. I know a good server with a great community

2021 July :: Server is a new server and opened for public.