Large Chest flickering rapidly when clipped by the camera view

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Here]

Large Chest flickering rapidly when clipped by the camera view. It’s very distracting. Please fix it.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Make a large chest
  2. put it down
  3. rotate camera and clip that chest in the view

It’s been like this since early access… would definitely like to see it sorted out…

How come most bugs in CE are long standing bugs, most games are patched along with new content updates and CE received quite many content updates, none of them came with bugfixes ?

I’ve encountered quite a few myself and this is the second or third time someone telling me it’s a bug since EA. :frowning:

This bug is very distracting. If this along with bugs I’ve encountered so far are not included in the 500 bugfixes then I don’t know what they fix.

A game should have bugfixes periodically, not wait until 500 are found, also it’s almost to be delivered they should announce the changelog before that.

I am having the same issue. I play single-player exclusively.

There is such a problem. PC, single player, private server. Chests sometimes start to flicker when they are in the “peripheral vision” sector.

This annoys me so much that I’ve started using cupboards, even though they’re objectively much less efficient when it comes to space taken vs storage slots.

I had this. I noticed that this happens if you put the chests too close to each other.