European official PvE-C server
I see there are some changes… and problems…
- insulated wood now need oil - BUT fistraps from where to GET oil are STILL NOT WORKING
- Jorney completely wrecked.
- Map - all markers gone and can not be reclaimed
- obsidian tools just got unusable… not going to wear on a tool that needs to practicly go into the vulcano to fix… (eyah yea, I know it’s only composite obsidian I need to go there to get, but the point stands)
- berry pulp is now on par with a water skin, as you need to drink ALOT of berrypulp to quench the thirst
- thrall movement looks like a series of glithes
- food and fuel decay are skippinn allong out of controll… I haven’t timed it, but food that should hold one hour is tops making it 10-15 min… probably less… same for torches, and probably everything else
- B-button don’t do it’s thing, and can not find the function in the keybindings either.
And that was just from my first 10 minutes… time to take a deeper look
There are as usuall a LOT of “fixes” that is nothing more than getting LESS from everyting; balancing it’s called, I think… but REAL bugs, that people have to work around, are not fixed…
Can still not fight an NPC under a tent, get honey or fish, finnish the journal, and the list goes on and on…
Instead is work being put into making BERRYPULP less OP…
I am no longer shocked, but very dissapointed.