Last patch - show me the complaints on berry pulp

European official PvE-C server

I see there are some changes… and problems…

1. insulated wood now need oil - BUT fistraps from where to GET oil are STILL NOT WORKING
  2. Jorney completely wrecked.
  3. Map - all markers gone and can not be reclaimed
  4. obsidian tools just got unusable… not going to wear on a tool that needs to practicly go into the vulcano to fix… (eyah yea, I know it’s only composite obsidian I need to go there to get, but the point stands)
  5. berry pulp is now on par with a water skin, as you need to drink ALOT of berrypulp to quench the thirst
  6. thrall movement looks like a series of glithes
  7. food and fuel decay are skippinn allong out of controll… I haven’t timed it, but food that should hold one hour is tops making it 10-15 min… probably less… same for torches, and probably everything else
  8. B-button don’t do it’s thing, and can not find the function in the keybindings either.

And that was just from my first 10 minutes… time to take a deeper look

There are as usuall a LOT of “fixes” that is nothing more than getting LESS from everyting; balancing it’s called, I think… but REAL bugs, that people have to work around, are not fixed…
Can still not fight an NPC under a tent, get honey or fish, finnish the journal, and the list goes on and on…
Instead is work being put into making BERRYPULP less OP…
I am no longer shocked, but very dissapointed.

1 Like

food timers skips 20seconds every 5,
cant see my character in the inventory window
most of the mods are not working
resources drop ignoring the rates i set
those were my 10 / 15 mins

They fixed more than 500 bugs and thats a lot, maybe there are just about a dozen new bugs which hopefuly can be hotfixed asap

And that’s the problem… should never make a 500+ patch, but instead patch often and small… improves the successrate by a lot.

when releasing a patch this size, it’s VERY hard to find what make this and that break, but patch one or two things at a time, and you will actually have some controll…

1 Like

It feel like I’ve been watching a year-and-a-half-long amateur routine at the improv theater.

1 Like