Lasting Feast broken

Game mode: Online official | Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: All
Region: NA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Lasting Feasts seem to have been deleted from the game. All previously existing Lasting Feasts are missing from inventories.

The recipe to craft them still exists in the stove, but attempting to do so results in failure.

The item still exists in the admin panel, but attempting to spawn one results in an error.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. See that all of your Lasting Feasts are gone.
  2. Attempt to cook more, see that it doesn’t work.
  3. Attempt to spawn some with the admin panel, see error message.
4 Likes

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed it over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

2 Likes

Hrm, haven’t tried crafting one yet, and I know it won’t help you as such, but I did obtain a few two days ago just by killing a Cimmerian in the mounds.

Delicious!

This bug is new to today’s patch.

Ah I didn’t realise you guys had a patch today… :grimacing:

If you are on PS, you’ll get the patch tomorrow. Eat up all of your Lasting Feasts before then.

I have seen some errors once I updated my server actually so there might be others affected as well:

EDIT: confirmed, all 3 give an error when attempting to spawn them. No mods.

4 Likes

Hearty feast is also broken on official servers. I tried to use it as an alternative

2 Likes

I wanted to play the updated game, but since I like cooking, and I have a lot of feasts (1 improved fridge to every type) I don’t dare to play… Had (and I guess still have) similar problems with a mod called “epic feasts”.

From what I can see, the problem would manifest on the server, not on the client. If you’re playing on a server, it won’t matter if you logged in or not. If you’re playing single-player, then you might have to wait until they patch it, but that might take a long time if they don’t prioritize the fix.

2 Likes

I loged in today into server 1953 & 6405 in OCE, confirmed it’s bugged.

Lasting Feast is also missing as an option in the thrall ui for their dietary options, showing onyl 9 options + 1 empty spot on position 8, where Lasting Feast used to be.

1 Like

Does not matter for me anymore. I opened up steam to play. Usually I play in offline mode, but (for updating mods I guess) last time it was online. Luckily I noticed that, and before starting the download, I switched to offline, but it was too late, the game crashed on the main menu. I updated, and all of my feasts are intact.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with the Cimmerian Feast.

As Narelle confirmed, Lasting Feast, Cimmerian Feast, and Hearty Feast are all affected.

3 Likes

Probably an issue that came with the latest update, oh well. I’m sure it’ll be fixed sooner than later. Love this game

2 Likes

Saddest thing is that absolute no compensation will exist for all those that spent time and resources crafting a bunch of this and keep it in fridges…
The lack of compensation is fc’s worst card…

Happened before with thralls, weapons, hearts, and now with food…

Improve ur customers support plz fc as it concerns the matter of compensation when u fault on something…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.