Latest Issues: Oblivious or Intentional?

After 1 mio copies sold, the amount of servers blew my mind. Even a kid can do this basic math. So, I started thinking that Funcom is trying to funnel people towards renting their own servers. It showed us that people started complaining instead of renting servers. Funcom was not able to get enough results (maybe not enough to compensate what they have promised to the server providing company) out of this. Then what? They have tought of having a PLAN B!

How could they say that PvE-C was empty while there are people who wait at least an hour or two to get a whole team in the same server?

What I think is that, after underwhelming rental results they have decided to abolish this hybrid mod which looks more like a custom ruleset. So now people will even be more and more forced to rent private servers to apply the NEEDED ruleset. The ruleset is a must like most already said. There are many working people who cannot constantly keep an eye on their bases but also desire a little bit risk since pure PvE is really soft and not enjoyable for many.

Beside everything, I have one simple question; how could something OFFICIAL be less trustwhorty compared to private servers where admins can go toxic? It feels like a State suggesting its citizens to buy guns to protect themselves since its armed forces aren’t reliable enough. It is YOUR game Funcom. It is YOUR IP. It is YOUR investment. So, it must be your responsibility to satisfy the people who bought your game. Having more official servers in early-access and now reducing the amount sounds like false promotion and scam.

We as you see want to play YOUR game even if it is not really finished. We support YOUR property by word of mouth and it is a big community that you should not underestimate.

I hope you will soon address the issue and invest in official servers for aged people who need this type of ruleset due to their lifestyles. Moreover, CONAN’s fanbase is now the people you are neglecting; those who are over 30…

Thanks in advance.

1 Like