Latrine not available after buying bath set

After buying aquilonian bathset, i am unable to make or even see the latrine in my knowledge. I can make everything else except the latrine.

7 Likes

same issue:

3 Likes

same bug for me on PC-steam

Same for me but, i also canā€™t craft or find the bathrobe

1 Like

Item error 322 shows when u try to spawn in

1 Like

same issue Pack aquilonian by Bazar - #2 by Kanza1

The Thermae Robe and Thermae Robe Bottom are handcrafted, so you make it yourself, as you make coarse clothing. Have you tried looking there? Just go to your crafting menu. You donā€™t need a bench to craft it.

2 Likes

This, it is in your inventory

Also, the latrine is no where to be found. The bathtub is larger than I expected and I love it.

I think you need to find the and capture/tame the plumber thrall to build the latrine.

3 Likes

The bathrobe just showed up in my personal inventory today.

I out incense at the bottom to make it look like the water is steaming

1 Like

Ahh thank you!

1 Like

It would be cool if there was a trickling water sound effect as well. I tried putting the siege cauldron in an attic space above the tub but, it seems they no longer make the bubbling noise

1 Like

I put a few fountains around my tub.

7 Likes

This looks so relaxing!!

I placed a ticket and got a response. They are aware and working on a solution. Hmmph

1 Like

It might not be under the name you expect;

The Acheronian Illusionistā€™s Claws (Battlepass item), for example, are called the ā€˜Talons of Karmanthesā€™ in the Ancestral Knowledge tab.

So it could be there, but justā€¦ not under the name ā€˜latrineā€™ or w/ever.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate.

Make sure to select ā€œin-game purchaseā€ as the issue type.

Have a great day!

1 Like

After buying aquilonian bathset, i am unable to make or even see the latrine in my knowledge. I can make everything else except the latrine. :rage: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Same. I looked through the artisan bench list a dozen times just thinking Iā€™m blind or something. Whatā€™s up with that? I want my pooty potty.

2 Likes