Legendary Chest Bug Causing CTD?

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Level350Sorcery, Pickup+, Less Building Placement Restrictions, Martial Combat, ModControlPanel, and BetterSorcery

Bug Description:

The crash error I recieve is: Fatal Error:[File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6709] LoadPackageAsync failed to begin to load a package BP_PL_LootChest_Legendaries2_202 because the supplied package name was neither a valid long package name nor a filename of a map within a content folder: "

I haven’t the slightest idea what might be causing this or how to reproduce this error.

Bug Reproduction:

Unknown

Your mods

None of these mods should be affecting chests.

easy to test :slight_smile: remove your mods and let us know how it goes

That was the first thing I did.

You did not specify what actually happened and when is this happening…
Did it happen while looting a legendary chest? Because if not, then don’t assume too much based on a filename :stuck_out_tongue:
Either way, LBPR, ModControlPanel and possibly pockup+ are fine so it’s either one of your 2 sorcery mods or martial combat.
And the “tried without mods” part is very relative currently seeing as steam is slow to react… In order to actually remove the mods you need to either edit the modlist manually and load up the game through the executable without the launcher. OR unsubscribe from the mods and do a verify files in steam.

Ok, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Could you please upload and share a link to a log without mods but with this crash so that we can take a look?

We’ve figured out that it is a certain chest causing the crash. Specifically the legendary chest located at Boundary Spillway (H-08). It only happens when it is opened, so I suppose to solution is to never open the cursed chest. It is strange though, it doesnt happen on my singleplayer world, maybe the co-op world is corrupted in some way.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.