the lowbie ride was super fun, apart from lvl 18 when also the legendary ring from shop was at its most powerful - just ridiculous.
for me the highlights were:
- active trader
- dungeon/world-drop blues, quest and crafting items were really attractive… giving life to those aspects of the game
- even the green protection hands / head pieces were at some point best in slot defensive items, which I loved to see.
- heals actually healing a fair ammount compared to peoples health-pools, unlike how it is a 80
- super fun with vanilla-like AoC at 70 and 79
- biggest highlight of it all was the comraderie we had in guild… the little gold we had was pooled amongst us all and divided as needed
- not many guilds bothered to organize groups of 6 for festivals
- legendary 80 ring at lvl 18
- participation minigame quest at 80 (opposed to winning minigames…! isn’t that the point of PvP?)
- no siege quest in the Saga questline - no motivation to play the same 80 crap again